01 June 2010

Gin inspired Sweet Corn Cake

I was so inspired today to do a cake for HB. It's a steamed cake!!! Not a baked one. I find it so easy to do that I decided to give it a try :p So look at how I come about to my first steamed cake called Steamed Sweet Corn Cake :D

My weighing scale

250g Plain flour + 1 tablespoon bicarbonate soda

4 Eggs + 200g sugar

200g Creamy sweet corn

80g Butter

Whip egg + sugar till fluffy

Then add in the corn

After mixing it well, add in the flour + bicarbonate soda

After mixing the flour + bicarbonate soda well, add in the butter

The batter after mixing all the ingredients well :)

Into my tray to be steamed

Steam for 30 - 40 minutes

Tadaaaaa~ Steamed sweet corn cake

Hot & nice. Perfect hi-tea snack :D

No comments: