Two days ago, HB and me together with our normal limteh geng went down to Miri to enjoy ourselves. We had lots of funs with pictures taken. Yesterday when we were about to check out of our hotel, I wanted to take a group picture of us together and that was when I noticed that more then 100+ of my pictures went missing which puts me kinda in a bad mood. Nobody admitted to any wrongdoing to my camera that causes the pictures to be gone. There is no such way that the pictures can be gone like that. I left my camera on the living room table when I was asleep. Haiz~ I was so pissed off that my mind can't stop thinking about the missing pictures especially Hanis's pictures.
I tried by myself to retrieve those pictures by using the file recovery software but was unable to retrieve thus making me more down. I did that last night from 9pm till 1am the next day just to retrieve (i.e. downloading the software & recovery) but FAILED!!! Argh~ I was so frustrated that HB cheered me up by saying that he will solve this problem for me.
Today, HB really did solve my problem for me!!! I was so happy when MOST of the pictures were able to be retrieved :D
No comments:
Post a Comment