06 January 2010
Happy Advance Birthday!!!
My usual gang decided to celebrate Shin Yi and my birthday a week early as Bel had to go off to Korea for a one week course. So they celebrated it at Seri Kemayan Restaurant, Batu Satu. It was such a lovely night and that the karaoke-ing was real good XD I am so happy with my gift this year as I managed to own a multistylist set that I have been wanting for quite a while :) Anyways, do enjoy the pictures below and be prepared with the dishes pictures *LOL*
Yay!!! Everyone has arrived :)
Peanut as appetizers before the 1st dish arrive
1st dish - crispy wet noodle with seafood
2nd dish - fish lip soup
3rd dish - roasted chicken with lots of keropok
Peek-a-boo drumstick :p
4th dish - salad chakoi. Very delicious!!!
6th dish - japanese tofu with minced chicken
7th dish - sweet & sour fish
8th dish - fruits for dessert
The aftermath of dinner :p
Wah~ Sharing what arr?!?
HB showing his power in singing
Then these two also want to show their power :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment