Hi everyone! Well tomorrow will be the day when I will start work and the beginning of my hectic life. I hope everything would run smooth for next year despite the crazy work of P.O. I don't know why but I am feeling kind of excited this year to start back work after a long holiday unlike the previous years where I would cry whenever we finished the long holiday :p
I hope for this year, I can do my work better since I have less classes to teach. Not only that, I hope to serve my collegaues better and not give them "sour" faces. Some people just think that I am too good and that I am a boaster. Well, I guess they have got me wrong though. It goes to prove that they are jealous of me because I can do my work better than them and that they are one lazy people who doesn't want to improve but rather be there sulking and showing "black" faces towards me. Haiz~~It's really difficult though if one is in my working environment when there is ONLY TWO chinese employees :( I am so glad my other chinese colleague is one damn good woman who is also from the same hometown as my HB :)
Anyhows, enough of me talking s**t. *LOL* I do hope I have the time to blog in here once work has started as I am sure that I will be one busy bee. Will drop by though once all my work is settled and am able to blog in. So for now you guys & gals do enjoy the next 362days for this year. Tatatatata :DD
No comments:
Post a Comment