24 January 2010

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We got an invitation to a wedding reception last night at the Centrepoint, Gadong. It was such a lovely night but we had difficulty finding parking as the venue is at one of the most commercialized area in Brunei. Anyhows, upon arrival (we were late!!!), we were ushered to this table where we sat down with HB's friends. The table is so lively that I enjoyed myself throughout the night!!! One thing I am glad is that I manage to make this bi*** and her mom turn their heads to see me that night *LOL*

What I dislike about my preparation for this wedding reception was that I don't have enough time to get myself ready for it. Usually for such event, I would need at least 2hrs to get myself ready but last night I only had 1hr 15mins to get myself ready. Damn!!! I can only manage simple hairdo and simple makeup :s This is because I had a staff meeting that runs from 2.15pm till 5pm. Argh~ After the meeting, I arrived home approximately 5.15pm then play with my nephew till 5.30pm. Then head off for shower and getting myself ready. I was all ready by 6.45pm!!! And we only have 15mins to drive to Gadong as the reception starts at 7pm. We manage to arrive the reception hall around 7.30pm cos as I said earlier, we had difficulty in getting a parking space :s Was kind of frustrated with the meeting that was held on a SATURDAY afternoon :s

Anyhows, forget about it. The main thing was that me and HB enjoyed our time during the reception with HB's friends and below are some pictures taken during the whole night.

**P/S: No pictures of the food was taken as once the food arrives on the table it was all gone in 60 seconds!!!

Lastly, CONGRATULATIONS TO ALLEN LIM YIH IUAN & WIFE!!!

Banner at the entrance of the wedding hall

Such a lovely couple

The wedding menu

They had their wedding picture inserted with the menu

Our course for the night

Well planned program :)

Details of the event for the wedding night

Me and HB. Look at my makeup & hairdo :s Just used eyeliner & put up a simple bun.

HB's friend made us do this!!! *LOL*

On our table, we had Willie and my HB

Boboy (Willie's brother)

Tan Eng Hong (HB's friend). He is the clown on our table. We can't stop laughing with his jokes & actions XDD

Ah Teng aka Bulb with his friend

Some of the actions during dinner

Then he started all his action XDD

HB saved some of the sauce from the fish dish to mix with his fried rice :p

HB got me a fresh red rose from I don't know where :p

Taken without flash

Dislike the red table background

Then Boboy helped me with this. Using the napkin as the background and its lovely :D

No comments: