Today I received 9 PACKAGES!!! So ecstatic~ Totally happy that most of my stuffs I ordered online from E-Bay has arrived. I am expecting a few more next week :) Below are porns of my makeup stuffs that arrived XD
The 9 packages!!!
First package contains my NEW makeup bag
Can fit many stuffs for assignment
2nd package has my lip palette
32 Lip Colour Palette from Coastal Scents
3rd package has my Maybelline Mascara at a cheap bargain!!!
4th package has the Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
5th package - my long awaited product :p
MAC Paintpot in Painterly XDD
6th package has DUO Adhesive for false eyelashes
7th package - NYX Glitter Mania Jumbo Pencils
8th package - another long awaited product. MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel in Blacktrack
Final package has my glosses in Orgasm & Sweet Revenge
And they are from NARS - wuhooo~
Overall view of my haul from E-Bay XD
I hoped u guys enjoyed the lovely porn XDD There will be more coming soon and I hope to receive more packages next week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment