Tomorrow will be my 5th makeup assignment with Frankie & Modana as the photographers. This time I will be working on two models. Vanessa and her sister Natasha. For this assignment, Frankie wants the models to have more colours on their face instead of the natural ones so I will determine the makeup based on their attire.
I so really wish I know what attire would the models be wearing tomorrow so I can plan in advance on what colours to use on them. I dislike not knowing what to plan in advance. Its just my style :)
I really hope tomorrow's shoot will go smoothly and I can do my makeup fast as I have to work on 2 models *LOL*
I so really wish I know what attire would the models be wearing tomorrow so I can plan in advance on what colours to use on them. I dislike not knowing what to plan in advance. Its just my style :)
I really hope tomorrow's shoot will go smoothly and I can do my makeup fast as I have to work on 2 models *LOL*
No comments:
Post a Comment