30 August 2009

Miri trip on 300809

Went on a trip to Miri on 30th August with the main intention to buy my mum's hormone pills but still end up with some hauls of my lovely stuffs. Finally I get to BUY the stuff that I have been longing for quite awhile!!! Here are the pictures to show more details of my story :D

Saw this streak of cloud on a clear sky. Bear in mind that there was no jet passing by that time

Saw this lovely view on the window :DD

Lots of cute scrunchies & butterfly clips

3 pairs of cheap fake eyelashes *LOL*

Got a travel set kit brushes from Elianto :)

The item that I have been hunting for!!!

ZA Pore Smoother that is very good as a face primer

Before putting on ZA Pore Smoother

After applying the Pore Smoother :DD Lovely ain't it?!?

No comments: