22 July 2012

Brandon & Elvynna

Last weekend was the celebration of love between two person who has been together for 10 years and finally they got married. I have known this couple since my uni years and the groom is actually a friend of mine and HB's. The couple got together when they were in uni :) I did not manage to get much pictures throughout the night as I have to keep my eyes on my MIL. So hope some of these pictures below are suffice :p




The stage backdrop. Simple and elegant!!! Suits the couple's personality too

Very cute door gift

Menu card 

Dishes for the night

HB and his mum

HB and me

Entertainment by the singers/band from Seasons restaurant

March in by the couple's parents

1st march in

The best shot I can get from the 1st march in

After march in, headed to stage for cake cutting

Dinner is to be served :))

2nd march in



The best shot I can get from the 2nd march in

Pouring of the champagne

Ready for toasting

3 comments:

Dini Arisha said...

Nina looks sooo pretty!! Congrats to both of them :)

Unknown said...

You know her? Hehe

Dini Arisha said...

Yea, my exclassmate in high school :)