11 September 2011

Look Of The Day 10/09/2011 - Another Smoke?!?

Last night created another smoky look as I was wearing a silver dress to a wedding reception. I seriously had no idea on what other kinds of look I can create to go with my silver dress. This is because the dress I wore is an all silver colour dress. No other colours with it :s



Anyhows, enjoy the pictures below ^^

Not that heavily smoked. Use white eyeliner on my water line this time

Adding on false lashes to make it look more dramatic

On one side of my eye

Can see that the eye is not heavily smoked :p

The overall look ;)

Eyes:
 UD Primer Potion
Coastal Scents 88 Color Eyeshadows Palette
UD 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero

MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating
 MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
MAC Studio Fix Lash Mascara
Maybelline Unstoppable Brow Liner
Cheap eyelashes from Ebay

Face:
MAC Studio Tech Cream Foundation
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

Cheeks:
NARS Blush in Orgasm
MAC Matte Blush in Emote

Lips:
 MAC Lipglass in Sassy Lassy - Limited Edition


No comments: