28 September 2011

The actual day 25/09/2011

Finally the last part on my bestfriend's wedding. It falls on a Sunday the 25th September 2011. The night before I did not had a good night sleep so on Sunday itself, I felt like a zombie just the same as with the other "ji muis" *LOL* We had a battle against the groom's "heng tais" aka brothers before the groom can get the bride ^^ My voice was totally used in this case and with more karaoke-ing during the groom side reception, it took a toll on my throat. The next thing I knew, I had a horrible sore throat where even when I am resting, my throat hurts :s



Enjoy the pictures below taken by myself on the actual day itself :D


The official wedding photographer for Bel & Andy - Nick Leong. I like him cos he is one funny and sporting person

The bride is still getting herself ready

So us "ji muis" camwhore!!!

Parents putting on the veil to the bride

Me & the ready bride ^^

Bride & "ji muis"

Photo taking session

Special breakfast for the "heng tais"

The groom was late :s

See how happy he is XDD

"Heng tais" cheeerrsss to our special made juices

Singing a song made by the bride herself

He was like practically reading it instead of singing O.o

The lyrics made by the bride herself

Finally~

Newly wed couple with the bride's mum

I can't resist but to take a shot of the photographer's shiny head *LOL*

Before tea ceremony

At the groom's place. Having "tang yuen" before tea ceremony

The PG (photographer) really cute ^.^

I gosok gosok so I kena nombor *wakakakaka*

My most priceless shot!!!

Ji muis and the newly weds

Night reception (groom side) at Phongmun Restaurant

The dishes. Don't ask me what they are. I no read chinese characters =.="

Our table

Atmosphere in the restaurant before the arrival of the newly weds

The newly weds

Me singing on stage. Sang 4 songs that night and killed my throat the next day :s

This was the 2nd last dish and I can't resist to not take a picture of it :p Its PORK!!!

The above dish goes really well with this bun. The bun is warm & soft :)




Overall, the whole wedding process went smoothly but it took a toll on my health as I fell sick and had to take medical leave the next day.



Finishing off on this post, me & my HB would like to wish the newly weds a happy & everlasting marriage :D

No comments: