22 July 2011

Look Of The Day 21/07/2011 - Bumble Me

Last night I went out with my girlfriends for a relaxing dinner at Senja Lounge and we were being told to dress up. I was wearing my black dress and I decided to be daring with my makeup. So right now, I am posting the look I created whereby it involves YELLOW!!! I know. Awkward yea ^^ But I loved it cos I smoked it out a bit so its NOT too yellow :p Enjoy the look below :D

Just a hint of black in the outer corner to smoke it out

Winging out the liner a little :)

No fake eyelashes on as I don't want to overdo the look

Bumble me ^^


The overall look. I LOVE THE LIPS!!!

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer

Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadows Prism Palette
UD 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
MAC Studio Fix Lash Mascara
Maybelline Unstoppable Brow Liner

Face:
MAC Studio Tech Cream Foundation
MAC Loose Powder
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer
Model In A Bottle Setting Spray

Cheeks:
MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty
MAC Matte Blush in Emote

Lips:
MAC Lipglass in Sassy Lassy (Limited Edition)


4 comments:

Dini Arisha said...

Pretty :) from which collection is that mac lipglass?

Unknown said...

Thanks ^^ Tarte's Collection. Came out last year December

Dini Arisha said...

Ohh u mean the tartans tale? Hehehe

Unknown said...

Ya ya that collection :p