Hey everyone~ It has been awhile since I last updated :p I have been crazy updating my life using my IPhone on twitter, instagram and facebook ;) I know this blog is also important but then it can't upload pics that I have in my IPhone to here *boohoooo* Unless someone would be so kind to teach me on how to upload my pictures from my IPhone directly to this blog without transferring my pictures to my lappy first ^^
Tomorrow I hope to have a LOTD as the hubs and I will be attending our friend's matrimonial ceremony at St Andrew's church :D
Till then, more updates to come
xoxo
**P/S: Really need someone to teach me how to upload pics into my blog from my IPhone without transferring my pics from IPhone to lappy *wink*
2 comments:
I also want to know how! Hehe do let me know if you found out how :)
Sure sure ^^
Post a Comment