18 April 2011

Oooooooo~

I received some goodies from my best colleague as she has just returned from her trip. I really love it!!! I finally got my hands on the Wonder Woman limited edition blush that I wanted. This particular shade that I wanted was something similar to one of the blush that was ever released by MAC in their Spring Color Forecast Collection Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossom :D The shade that I got is called Amazon Princess :D Besides the blush, I also got the brow pencil from MAC in Spike. Hehehehe~ Enjoy my beautiful goodies pictures below XDD
Ahhhhh goody bag!!!

2 items
Brow pencil


In Spike :)


Limited Edition blush


In Amazon Princess


Colours taken without flash


Colours taken with flash :)

2 comments:

Dini Arisha said...

Hi dear, thanks for the words of motivation :) and omg!! Im expecting an FOTD using these 2 MAC products next :p

Unknown said...

Wuhooooo~ must show must show :D