03 April 2011

Look Of The Day 03/04/2011

Today is the wedding day of one of my best colleague, Jufri. It was such a hot day but then everything went well. I am so happy for him and thus I created this soft look to compliment with my outfit :)
Soft purple with yellow

I know the liner wing is extreme right?!?
This is due to uncontrollable laughter when I was doing my eye liner!!! Thanks to Cg Irni :p


The closer look on the soft purple and yellow :)


Eyes:

UD Primer Potion

Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Prism Palette

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black

Maybelline Volume Express Mascara

MAC Brow Gel in Brown


Face:

MAC Studio Tech Cream Foundation

MAC Loose Powder

MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish


Cheeks:

MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

NARS Laguna Bronzer


Lips:

Coastal Scents Lipliner in Mauve

Maybelline Moisture Extreme in Pink Bloom

MAC Lipglass in The Wee Coquette (Limited Edition)

No comments: