Last night HB and I attended a wedding reception. It was HB's friend who got married. Her name is Joyce :) It was a lovely evening with not that many tables (20 tables only) and to think the theme is so beautiful!!! I take it as a fairytale theme cos the bride is so beautiful with her princess-sy feel gown and theme :)
What I was disappointed with last night was myself because my camera's battery died on me at the early stages of the wedding reception. Argh!!! So angry with myself cos I forgot to charge my camera's battery :(
Another shocking thing we found out last night was that there was a wedding crasher!!! Imagine the wedding crasher again sat with us at our table :s Gosh~ some people do know no shame!!! How I know that person is a wedding crasher?? From the way the person act, eat and "tapau-ing" everything that "it" can!!! Firstly, "it" never entered from the main door or should I say "it" never signed in at the reception table. In fact, "it" entered from the side door of the hall. Then the way "it" eats was like as if there is no tomorrow O.o Worse of all when everyone was toasting to the couple & their famliy, "it" went around "tapau-ing" the door gifts!!! Goodness!!! If "it" is really a friend to the bride, "it" should have stayed and waited for the groom & bride to do table toasting and toast together. If "it" is really a friend, "it" should have shaked hands with the groom and bride before "it" leave the function. This one no~ "it" just leave the reception after 6 dishes served :s
Gosh!!! What an experience that night to sit with a wedding crasher :s Anyhows, putting all the negativity aside, let's enjoy some pictures that I manage to snap before my camera "passed away" *LOL*
No comments:
Post a Comment