Chew Tin's Story
All about makeup, work and life
28 March 2011
Congratulations ^^
Last night, HB and I attended his friend's wedding at Orchid Garden Hotel. Simple wedding with lots of family feel in it and very entertaining also!!!
Table card
Dishes for the night
Compulsory couple pic for us ^^
Marching in
Family members danced their way to the stage!!!
Bride & groom
Dancing on stage before being seated XD
1st dish
2nd dish
3rd dish
4th dish
5th dish - I did not manage to take a picture once the fish arrived. The next thing I know this happened O.o
HB took this picture *LOL*
6th dish - first time I heard of this dish. Prawns in pumpkin and cheese sauce
7th dish
Final dish
Entertainment. Open floor karaoke. This lad is only in his teens but he has a powerful voice!!!
I purposely took this picture to show that the father & son wore the same attire!!!
Bride & groom cut cake
Pop the champagne
Pouring time
One of the traditional custom
Group photo with the groom & bride :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment