26 February 2011

Another Birthday ^_____^

Another birthday celebration. This time was HB's cousin's son 1 year old birthday party. It was such a lively celebration as many people were invited!!! So much fun to see familiar faces and connecting. Enjoy my pictures below :D


Mummy and the birthday boy *caught candid thus the mummy's expression*

Birthday boy and whole family

Blow candles time :)

Guests

More guests

HB

HB and me. I look tanned here cos was under the sun for 2 days practical course :s

The food coming up. Here we have utensils.
Fried rice

Fried noodles

Broccoli with abalone

Coffee lamb

Fried vegetable chakoi

Grape chicken * I assume this cos I only see grapes with fried chicken :p*

This is another chicken dish but I have no idea cooked in what style O.o

Curry chicken

Beef and chicken satay

Satay sauce

Fruits and curry puffs. I forgot to take pictures of the red eggs next to the curry puffs :(

My favourite - home made tau fu fah :D

No comments: