17 February 2011

16th February 2011

On the second last day of CNY, I brought my cousin to The Mall, Gadong as she wanted to get a handbag from Summit. Upon arriving at the main entrance, we saw a group of youngsters preparing stuffs for their lion dance troupe. I was uber excited seeing it that I made my cousin hurry up to buy the handbag of her choice at Summit as I wanted to watch the lion dance and record it :) I even manage to take a few pictures while I was recording so u can enjoy it below :D


The lion dance troupe from Chung Hwa Bandar

Neatly lined up lions

The troupe taking their rest before they start

Starting ^^

Cute performance XD

Being playful

Finish playing with the stilts so time to go into shops to get angpow :p

Taking the easy way up to go to shops - escalator!!!

Meanwhile the other members of the troupe playing the instruments. I LOVE the guy on the drums. He is very skillful!!! The beats he made were very beautiful.

No comments: