07 October 2010

More gifts

Yesterday was a hectic day for me at work. Out of a sudden while I was doing my work, Cg Irni screamed out my name and called me to her office. I was shocked at first but then I knew she must be playing a prank on me :p With a serious face, she said that I was in trouble. I couldn't help it but kept on smiling. I knew it is a prank *LOL* Then she took out a beautiful paper bag and gave it to me as a Teachers' Day gift!!! I was so happy cos the gift is so special!!! Look below to understand why I was so happy :D

The beautiful paper bag

Sneak peek inside the bag :p

Was happy when I saw this dust bag

Because I know it would be a bag in it!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dinner bag :D

The inside of the dinner bag

I have a model who modelled the bag for me :p

His style of modelling *LOL*

No comments: