10 October 2010

Cool Sunday

This morning I was required to attend the opening ceremony of the Inter Cluster JAPTIM Sports at SM Ripas, Tutong. I was involved in the march past for Cluster 2. It was a nice cool day to start off and everything was happening. Upon arrival, I quickly head to the area where Cluster 2 is suppose to be to get my t-shirt and change. After changing, I quickly rush to the track area as the other Cluster 2 teachers were already lining up for the march past. Luckily there were a lot of Cluster 2 female teachers from other schools who came. I was so sad to know that most of my school female teachers did not attend. Only 5 female teachers from my school came.
What shocked me more was that not even a single female teacher from the CCA committee from my school attend!!! Such a shame to be in the CCA committee but am not into such simple sport event which only requires them to march.
Anyhows, enough of rambling. I took some snapshots only as I was too lazy to compete with most of the photographers on the field with their giant cameras...LOL. Enjoy the pictures :D

Cloudy weather

It says there

We were all in red!!!

Me & Hjh Aza

SMSAB Men

Cg Ismail is the most sporting one!!! After march past he head to the food table :p

Saw my bestie - Bel who is in Cluster 3

Principals & DPs on the field

1st game - bottle fishing

100m Group A Female winners

100m Group B Male winners

This kid was on the long jump track. So cute~

No comments: