17 April 2010

Sick & about

This week has been a hell of a week for me as I fell victim to flu & cough :( It started exactly one week ago when I had a sore throat but I just ignored it with the thinking that it might go away the next day. Who knows the next day it got worse and by Monday I was on a coughing fit. I even had difficulty projecting my voice while I was teaching :s I was thinking that the coughing fit was a small matter and together with the running nose, I thought I can still handle it. The following day which is a Tuesday, with my hard headed brain thinking that I am a strong woman, I headed to work with the flu & cough. Oh boy~ Did I get it wrong!!! The "strong" thinking was wrong. By the end of the day I was feeling weak and nearly fainted. In the evening, I had to get my HB to bring me off to the Lee Clinic at Gadong. Wah~ I got the shock of my life when the doctor told me that my blood pressure was a little high :s Aiyoyo~ Blame it on work stress as I have been kicking my ass for the netball competition. Rest was out of my mind at that time. The doctor then gave me a one day medical leave with medicines. I hate the cough syrup given by him as it does NOT work!!! As of today I am still having coughing fits :(

Anyhows, recently I have taken some photos of my forever loving cute nephew. He had his haircut and I am loving him to bits. When I was sick and sniffling my nose away, he would come up to me and give me a hug but then he would imitate my sniffling *hahahaha* Now that really made my day :D Do enjoy the updated pictures of him.

Someone just had his shower

Powder all over his face :p

So cute ^___^

Love him to bits :))

No comments: