30 April 2010

Double post

Double posting coming up ^__^

Now firstly, let me talk about what happened last Tuesday. My mum was so eager to try out I-Lotus steamboat and grill buffet again so I decided to bring her last Tuesday. We had fun as my younger sister and her boyfriend joined us too with our little darling, Hanis. In the middle of our dinner, the restaurant had a blackout as there was something wrong with their electric system so we were lucky to be sitting outside of the restaurant thus not feeling that hot :) Anyhows, enjoy our dinner pictures below.

On our way to I-Lotus

Naughty poser :p

So nice of the restaurant to provide our little darling with this cute plastic plate :D

Caught this shot when he wanted to look up

Him and his meal

Being a busybody at this stage

Our table number and a little notice

Pegs for our grilled items

This is just part of the table as most of our stuffs has been cleared *LOL*

After our meal

Saw this fish in a fish tank with water running outside the tank at the restaurant

More fish in the water tank

As for last night, my bestie Belinda was bored and she asked me out for movie and limteh after the movie but too bad we were not able to get good seats for the movie thus we decided to just hang out and chill. Bel suggested Frangipani which is around Sengkurong area so I don't have to travel that far from Tutong as I am usually at my in-laws place from Thursday till Sunday. Caught some snap shots during our limteh session last night :)
This straw for Bel's drink is so cool that I can't resist taking a snap shot of it

Bel's drink stir stick and straw

Bel's drink - root beer float

My drink - hot chocolate

Our meal - lamb chop with mash potato and boiled market vegetables

Farmer's basket - mixture of fried seafood

Bel's pose for the night *LOL*

No comments: