I hate it when I am being given administrative work to do and I am unable to delegate it to other people as I am the only one doing it. Like we chinese say horr "pao sua pao hai". Meaning cover hill cover river. Basically the meaning behind it is that I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING ON MY OWN. Haiz~ I really can't stand it. I have an ex-colleague of mine who is right now doing the same exact administrative work as I am and he has other people to do his work. In other words, he has assistants. Uwaaaa~ I also want.
There are times where I really had the urge to quit my job and to just earn side income through makeup only but come to think of it, I believe that my makeup skill is not that sharp yet. I need to practice more. Why I say I don't have enough skill yet?!? Its because I am still not good with mascaras and fake eyelashes. I need to practice this on my own before I have the confident to do it on someone else :p
Plus makeup would not make me earn as much as my current job right now. This is because its not like there are people getting married everyday and if there is, I would not be able to makeup all those brides as different brides has different taste in makeup. So the pay would not be as good as my current job per month.
All negative things aside, I can't wait for my new stuffs to arrive. I am expecting 17 packets to arrive sometime next month. Wuhooo~ This is to expand my collections more so I can have a variety of stuffs to work with. I just hope the stuffs would cure my depression on work. *LOL*
No comments:
Post a Comment