09 May 2009

Retail therapy ^.^

Went for retail therapy yesterday after I had breakfast with my brother at a terrible dimsum restaurant. Enough said of the restaurant. Would not like to recall the bad experience of the food there. Would like to talk about my latest purchase as a shopaholic. *LOL*

After breakfast with my brother at Gadong, I head back to Tutong and before heading back to HB's crib, I stop by Petani Mall aka Hua Ho. Have been longing to get Revlon Colour Stay foundation for quite awhile and also the Maybelline Loose Mineral Foundation as I found out that these drugstore brands has the colour that goes with my skin. I was so in luck that at Hua Ho has got the shade that I really wanted but I am too shy to share the shade with everyone thus in my pic below, the name of the shade is covered. So does the shade for my mineral loose foundation. I was really ecstatic as my cravings for these both foundations have been satisfied.

With those foundations bought, I really have to put a plug on my wallet for my buying on makeup stuffs only ^_^

Loose mineral foundation from Maybelline - comes with a free pouch for the foundation ^_^Y


The loose mineral foundation


Finally the foundation that I have been longing for - Revlon Colour Stay

No comments: