12 May 2009

Hypocrite!!!

I was surfing gleefully on my FB site when I was interested in this particular picture on my friend's FB page. Let's name this friend T. Now on T's FB, I saw a picture whereby T described another particular person commenting on her mum's makeup done by T and her siblings. She mentioned that the person commenting on their mum's makeup is as if the commenter knows all about makeup stuffs and further add on that the commenter should attend a beauty workshop because the commenter herself does not even have a single makeup on her face (not even a lipgloss!!!). T further went on to say that she and her siblings has beauty workshop certificate. I was like "WHOA" if she and her siblings do really know their stuffs, why aren't there any makeup on their own face and yet she want to critic the commenter on not having any makeup on her own face.

That is what we call hypocrite people. Want to say other people but did not realize they themselves did not even do it :s As the malays say Depan lain belakang lain!!! ^__^

No comments: