24 April 2009

Happy :D

I am so happy since yesterday till today. I received my products yesterday that I ordered from online last week. I wanted to try it on today but time does not permit me because I have table tennis training with HB. I shall test the products tomorrow when I am going off for work. Hehehe ;) Here are some shots of my new toys XD

New leather makeup case
New 88 matte eyeshadow palette from Coastal Scents - loved the colours so much!!!
Concealer palette also from Coastal Scents :D

Pink Kabuki brush from Coastal Scents

Got this face primer from acmamall.com
Tapered shader brush - nice using this brush :) Ordered it from acmamall.com

Minerals foundation from Bare Escentuals. Ordered this from acmamall.com :D

So far my makeup collection is increasing day by day and I am loving it because I know that I am able to get the originals. I wish I can pursue to other field once I am retired or if I do get bored with my current job XDD

No comments: