The phrase "Judge yourself before judging others" has its deep meaning if one were to really take their time to ponder over it. I would never really like to use this phrase on other people or commenting other people because it would strike me back in a way that I have to judge myself first before using it as a comment.
If someone else were to use this phrase, the first thing that would come to my mind is that "Wow!! This person really has judged him/herself thus he/she is able to judge other people" For me, why I would never ever use this phrase is because that I am unable to judge myself and I don't like to judge myself. Why?!? Because different people have different perspective / thinking. So, in other words, IF I were to use this phrase, it means that I am able to judge myself thus my own judgement is that I am good and capable to do my work well. But other people might think otherwise. So does that leave me entitled to judge others? *hmm* Therefore, like I said earlier, this phrase do have its deep meaning.
In our everyday life, we get judged by others alot. There are times other people's judgement do hurt and that is what made us mature by thinking wisely based on the person's judgement. If one is unable to accept other people's judgement, how are you going to judge yourself?!? Just like how people who uses this phrase. They are basically judging people already when they comment other people based on this phrase. *goes into deep thinking*
I think I blabbed enough already basically on that particular phrase. Makes me sick to my stomach when have to ponder deeply on it *LOL*
No comments:
Post a Comment