29 November 2012

I am back!!!

It has been a while I played with my makeup despite that I do put on makeup for work everyday. Just that the makeup I did for work wasn't that "over" to be post up as one of my good work :p Last Friday (23/11/2012) my work place held our annual dinner at Seasons Restaurant and I took out my makeup skill and created a look where red is involved *bites nails*



Overall, I was happy with the result as it comes out as how I as planned. Items used will be listed out under the last picture. Enjoy~




My attempt on cut crease


Not really that happy yet with my attempt but it came out nice ^^


The colours used are black red & white to comply with the theme of our annual dinner :p


The overall look with my 70's hairdo

Eyes:
UD Primer Potion
Coastal Scents 88 Prism Palette
Skin Food Sweet Almond Eyeliner in Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner in Zero
Maybelline The Hyper Curl Volume Express Waterproof Mascara (Hello Kitty)
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette
Cheap fake eyelashes from any beauty store

Face:
Collagen Ampoule as Primer
MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation
MAC Select Sheer / Pressed Powder
MAC Studio Finish Concealer 
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

Cheeks:
MAC Matte Blush in Emote
MAC Powder Blush in Amazon Princess (Limited Edition)

Lips:
Coastal Scents Lip Liner in Natural
AVON Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Nude

No comments: