21 October 2012

5 months

Here I am with another post for today. This is to show you all my progress so far after 5 months on my healthy living lifestyle regime whereby I started exercising and eating wisely. Also, I wanted to show some of my rewards I buy since the weight loss ^^ Pictures below will be followed by their narration below it :)



This is a new me after 5 months of exercise and eating wisely. I bought this jeans in 2007 when I was at KL with my bestfriend Belinda. I believe I only wore it a number of times and then I can't fit into it anymore due to my weight gain. Leave this jeans in my wardrobe for 4 years!!! I am happy that I can wear it back :))

With my happiness, I went to do some clothes shopping at Deseo as I am tempted by their  advertisement on Instagram ^^

Free gift from Deseo :D

Bought clothes to wear when I go for my workout :D

Black dress with a pink belt *kawaiiii*

No comments: