04 September 2012

Brows

Sometime middle of last month I ordered an item from Ebay. The seller mentioned that the item should arrive in 14-30 days. I was kinda worried last 2 weeks as it was already 30 days and my item has not arrived. Finally after 45 days (YES!!! That's right) the item has arrived. 


I was watching Pixiwoo channel on Youtube and these gurus were raving about this brow pencil by Anastasia brand. I was interested in it since beginning of this year I decided to take care of my brow better by filling them in everytime I put on my make up :) 


Pictures below shows the item that arrived in my mail :))


This came in my mail ^^

Nicely wrapped in bubble wrapper

The box was a little out of shape :s

Got my colour choice

Out of the box moment :p

I like it how there is a spoolie brush at the other end :))

No comments: