04 December 2011

Look Of The Day 03/12/11 - I see PINK!!!


I seriously don't know why but then I have been playing with pinks lately!!! Created another look that I really love last night for Ruby's wedding reception at Goldstone Ballroom, Centrepoint Hotel. Well the pink looks that I have been creating could be due to the outfits that I have been wearing also :p Anyhows, enjoy the pictures ^^


Pink captures my heart ^____^

Add up black at the corners as it is for a night look

Pump up on the fake lashes

Just nice to spice things up ;)

The "I see PINK!!!" look

Overall look. Had my hair on a side chignon style ^^

Eyes:
UD Primer Potion
  Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sphynx

Barry M Dazzle Dust No.86
Coastal Scents 88 Prism Palette
  MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
MAC Studio Fix Lash Mascara
Maybelline Unstoppable Brow Liner
Fake eyelashes from cheap beauty shop

Face:
MAC Studio Tech Cream Foundation
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer
Model In A Bottle Setting Spray

Cheeks:
NARS Blush in Orgasm
MAC Matte Blush in Emote

Lips:

Coastal Scents Lip Liner in Natural
MAC Lipstick in Spirit
 MAC Lipgloss in Electro Lush (Limited Edition)

No comments: