10 August 2011

Look Of The Day 10/08/2011 - Gorgeous Blue

Three days straight, I have created look of the day!!! How I wish everyday is like this :p Today went a little overboard but I just love the blue I have used for this look ^.^ Some might say it is not suitable for day time look but then for me as long as I am happy with the look I don't care what they say. Its my own capability and idea that I came up with this look :p Enjoy~

Another look for work during the day time

The blues are gorgeous!!!

Used my NYX eyeshadows

^.^

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer
NYX Eyeshadow in Ocean Frost

NYX Eyeshadow in Sweet Lagoon
NYX Eyeshadow in Nude
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
MAC Studio Fix Lash Mascara

Face:
MAC Studio Tech Cream Foundation in NC25
MAC Loose Powder in NC20
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25

Cheeks:
NARS Blush in Orgasm
MAC Matte Blush in Emote

Lips:
AVON Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Nude

NARS Lipgloss in Pillow Talk

No comments: