Today I went for another session of my therapy and the outcome was really soothing!!! I feel so good. Hehehehe~ Of course I went for my retail therapy. LOL XDD Got u there right?!? Went out for lunch with my bestie Belinda and we headed straight to the Mall Gadong for my therapy session. This is due to Bel also wanted to get some farewell gifts for her colleague and she needed to use my discount card so I might as well spend some on myself :p Shopped till I dropped at Summit. Their fall/winter collection is absolutely beautiful and I got what I aimed for!!!
Last month I saw this particular sandal on Summit's fan page in Facebook. It looked so beautiful that I prayed so hard that when I have the opportunity to go to Summit, my size would still be available. Hehehe~
Let's enjoy the pictures shall we to see what I have bought :)
No comments:
Post a Comment