Anyhows, that was not the only downfall for the night. We were being informed that the dinner for the night will be in the form of buffet style. One idiotic thing I found was that the buffet has no refills!!! Then why is it called buffet?!? Haiz~ Anyhows...do enjoy the pictures I took during the night :)
21 March 2010
Wei Chung's Day
Two nights ago, we celebrated Wei Chung's 30th birthday at Riverview Poolside restaurant. WC's gf organised the whole thing and she mentioned that it was a surprise. The sad thing about this is that she did not go into details with all of us on how the surprise is suppose to go. She only informed her own family members about it and when WC arrived the venue most of us did not know what to do. We just go with the flow of it only. To me this is such bad planning for a SURPRISE because it does not involve EVERYONE.
Anyhows, that was not the only downfall for the night. We were being informed that the dinner for the night will be in the form of buffet style. One idiotic thing I found was that the buffet has no refills!!! Then why is it called buffet?!? Haiz~ Anyhows...do enjoy the pictures I took during the night :)
Followed by us
Me and koko camwhoring :p
The other early attendees of the night. Felt like in a wedding reception that night :s
Starting off with appetisers - the most softest bun I have ever tasted!!!
Bun goes with this salted butter
Then we had potato salad
With this as their dressing
Our main course starts here - fried rice
Stir fry mix vegetables
Mushroom & black and pepper sauce for the bbq food
There was also steamboat!!!
Choice of tomyam soup or chicken soup base
Yong tau foo & cabbages
Fishballs
Sliced canned button mushrooms
Young corns
Straw mushrooms
Fish & chicken
Beehoon & sliced carrots
Noodles & tanghoon
These are our desserts - cakes & fruits :)
Anyhows, that was not the only downfall for the night. We were being informed that the dinner for the night will be in the form of buffet style. One idiotic thing I found was that the buffet has no refills!!! Then why is it called buffet?!? Haiz~ Anyhows...do enjoy the pictures I took during the night :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment