24 June 2009

More items :)

Its been awhile since I have blogged. Had the lazy symptom :) Anyways, just want to update that I have purchased more makeup stuffs from coastal scents and I am so happy that it arrived exactly one week after I have ordered it. Bought the new warm palette and I am so loving the colours. Will try it out sometimes next week when I have the time. For the mean time, here are the pictures of the crease brush (I have been searching high and low for this perfect brush) and the 88 warm palette from coastal scents. Enjoy :)

The crease brush


The dome shape makes colouring the crease easierMy warm palette :D
The whole warm palette view
The view of colours on the right side of the paletteThe view of colours on the middle part of the palette
The view of colours on the left side of the palette




No comments: