WOW is definitely my title for this entry of my blog...It has been awhile since I have blogged yea...I have been real...no no...wrong...I have been EXTREMELY busy for the past week...felt like work is rally sucking my soul out of me...Had to handle one case wer a student was caught bullying another kid...had that settled tho...simple job...den all the paperwork and talking for my sport house...adui...that was the job that really sucked my life out...so many things to do and to think I had stupid housemistress/housemasters also...sigh...Luckily this year is my final year as a housemistress...hehehe...
Another thing that really sucked my life out is MARKING!!! Arggghhhhhhh...should not have given work to students...but if dun give kena say worr...give work I suffer marking...aiyo...susah oso horr mau jadi teacher...kehkehkeh...I m suppose to be doin my marking right now but I kno that I need to blog in lor cos I have so many tings on my mind...sigh...
I love teaching but I hate all the "kerja sampingan"...
No comments:
Post a Comment